Gilmore Girls
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Gilmore Girls

Le forum référence de la série Gilmore Girls

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Lucky Chance
Elève au lycée de Stars Hollow
Lucky Chance

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy Empty
MessageSujet: Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy   Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy EmptyVen 1 Mai 2009 - 22:35

Alexis a fait des sorties récemment pour la promo de son nouveau film The Good Guy pour The Tribeca Film. Voici les photos:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/29/alexis-bledel-i-look-like-rory-gilmore/

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
photo 5
photo 6
photo 7
photo 8
photo 9
photo 10

Dernière édition par Lucky Chance le Sam 2 Mai 2009 - 2:48, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
olsen
Définitivement GILMORE !
Définitivement GILMORE !
olsen

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy   Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy EmptyVen 1 Mai 2009 - 22:37

Merci pour les photos je vais me remettre au montage :p . Alexis est de plus en plus belle (vous avez vu ses yeux, Shocked envoutant !!!! J'adore surtout la photo 5)
http://familygilmore.niceboard.com
Lucky Chance
Lucky Chance

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy   Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy EmptySam 2 Mai 2009 - 1:51

De rien! Smile Je crois que tout le monde reste sous le charme des yeux bleus d'Alexis Smile (surtout moi!)
C'étaient des photos datant du Vendredi 29 avril 2009.
Durant cette soirée du 29 avril Alexis a même déclaré quelques mots:

Alexis recently spoke with AMC and talked about how she’s always known as “Rory”! She said, “Oh, yeah. But I don’t feel I’m anything like Rory. Aside from sounding the same - and physically! (laughs) Usually people call me Rory; I don’t think they actually know my real name. But I was always happy that she was a great character and very different from other teenage characters on television.”

J'ai essayé de faire une traduction:

Alexis a récemment parlé avec AMC et a déclaré comment elle a toujours été connue en tant que "Rory"! Elle déclara, "Oh, yeah. Mais je n'ai pas l'impression de ressembler à Rory. Bien que cela sonne la même chose - et physiquement (rires) D'habitude les gens m'appellent Rory; je ne pense pas qu'ils savent réellement mon vrai prénom. Mais j'ai toujours été heureuse qu'elle soit un grand personnage et très différente des autres personnages adolescentes à la télévison."

J'ai trouvé d'autres photos très récentes d'Alexis que je poste spécialement pour toi Olsen:

Voici des photos d'Alexis lors d'une sortie le 24 avril 2009 pour le film The Good Guy:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/24/alexis-bledel-flocks-film-festivals/

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

photo 5

photo 6

photo 7

photo 8

photo 9

photo 10

Voici des photos d'Alexis lors d'une soirée le Samedi 26 avril 2009:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/26/alexis-bledel-is-cut-out-for-acting/

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

photo 5

photo 6

photo 7

photo 8

photo 9

photo 10

photo 11

Elle a déclaré quelques mots durant cette soirée du 26 avril 2009:

The 27-year-old blue-eyed babe recently was asked about Broadway and said, “Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. I’ve gone to see five or six plays in the last couple months. I saw August: Osage County, and of course Lauren Graham in Guys and Dolls. I hadn’t seen a lot of shows since I was a kid, so I’ve been kind of reeducating myself and it’s been a lot of fun!”

Voici une autre traduction Wink :

La jeune femme (en principe "babe" singifie minette mais pour moi Alexis n'est pas une minette...) de 27 ans aux yeux bleus a déclaré récemment à propos de Brodway et a dit, "Yeah, j'ai pensé à cela. J'y suis partie voir cinq ou six pièces ces derniers mois. J'ai vu August: Osage County, et bien sûr Lauren Graham dans Guys and Dolls. Je n'avais pas vu autant de spectacles depuis que j'étais enfant, donc en quelque sorte je me suis réeduquée moi-même et cela a été très amusant!"

Voici d'autres photos d'Alexis lors d'une sortie le 27 avril 2009:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/27/alexis-bledel-slacking-on-the-birthday-present-front/

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

photo 5

photo 6

photo 7

photo 8

Voici d'autres photos d'excellente qualité d'Alexis qui arrive pour la première de The Good Guy pour The Tribeca Film (toujours le 27 avril 2009):

http://www.gilmoregirlsnews.com/2009/04/27/alexis-bledel-at-the-good-guy-premiere/

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

photo 5

photo 6

photo 7

photo 8

Durant cette soirée Alexis a donné une interview:

Alexis Bledel hits up NYC hotspot Tenjune for a Stolichnaya-sponsored Tribeca Film Festival after-party on Sunday (April 26).

Earlier in the evening, the 27-year-old actress wore the same cut-out cute dress to the premiere of her new movie, The Good Guy. At the after-party, I asked Alexis who designed her gorgeous dress. She whipped a cheat sheet out of her clutch and spelled out the designer’s name for me. “C-U-S-H-N-I-E E-T O-C-H-S.” Yes, Cushnie et Ochs. It was a glorious moment having Rory Gilmore spell a word for me considering the fast-paced dialogue she had on Gilmore Girls.

JJ: [Your The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants costar] America Ferrera’s birthday was the Saturday before last (April 18). Were you able to get her anything?

AB: Um. (pauses, laughs) No, I’ve been slacking on the birthday present front but I celebrated her birthday at a party. And it was a great fun time!

JJ: Where do you like to relax in the Big Apple?

AB: The parks! It’s so nice out. I just moved here and like it better [than Los Angeles]. I lived here before Gilmore Girls started. I moved to L.A. to do the show and then when it ended, I wanted to come back. I even got to see [my Gilmore costar Lauren Graham in the Broadway revival of Guys and Dolls]. She’s awesome. Really fun.

JJ: You’ve already played a goody two-shoes on Gilmore and a prostitute in Sin City. What kinds of roles are you looking to do in the future?

AB: I’m looking for variety. Anything that’s different from what I’ve done. I like that The Good Guy is more of a grown-up role but I keep it pretty wide up. Every script you get is so different, you have to be pretty open-minded.

JJ: Can you tell us about your character in The Good Guy?

AB: Beth [Vest]! She’s an urban conservationalist in NYC and she’s dating Tommy (played by Scott Porter). He’s a trader on Wall Street, has a high pressure job and is training an up-and-coming guy (Daniel Seaver, played by Bryan Greenberg). So Beth is friends with Daniel, he’s dating Tommy, she thinks Tommy is the perfect guy… and there’s a lot that happens. It follows their dating lives.

Alexis also told JustJared.com she’s currently not shooting anything but as always, fielding scripts! She also reiterated her love for Wendy’s chicken nuggets! (Once on Late Night With Conan O’Brien, she called Hi-C Fruit Punch the “perfect chaser” to Wendy’s nuggets.)

Voici une autre interview d'Alexis datant du 24 avril 2009 (en fait j'ai réussi à retrouver l'interview en entier de la soirée du 24 avril Smile ):

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2009/04/the_good_guys_alexis_bledel_on.html

Alexis Bledel, the strikingly blue-eyed actress of the WB's Gilmore Girls and movie series The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, is starring next in Julio DePietro’s The Good Guy (premiering at the Tribeca Film Festival on Sunday). Bledel plays Beth, the brainy and charming object of a greedy Wall Street hotshot's affection (played by Friday Night Lights’ Scott Porter). As a soon-to-be full-time New Yorker, Bledel talks to Vulture about filming a “guys' movie,” checking out Broadway, and not being a scenester.

You always seem to play the quiet, intellectual girl. Is that true to your personality?
Yeah, maybe. I’m definitely not a very outgoing person.

Have you spent much time in New York since attending NYU?
I’m going back and forth to L.A., but I might make a permanent move here soon. For now, I’m just shuttling back and forth and gradually becoming more of a New Yorker. But when I do go back to L.A., I can really appreciate the sunshine and being outdoors and the people there, and then I don’t resent New York as much in the winter. And Texas, where I’m from, is just a complete departure from both.

The Good Guy seems to have a fun cast of twentysomethings. Did you hang out together off the set?
It was a really good group, but the guys mostly hung out by themselves. They had this boys' club in the film and shot all their scenes without the girls. It was kind of like their own little world. And our downtime mimicked our time in the film. The guys would go out drinking. It’s not that we weren’t invited, it was just separate. It’s sort of a guys’ movie.

Everyone loves Scott Porter in Friday Night Lights. Are you a fan of the show?
He seems like, and he is, a really great guy, but there’s something about him onscreen that’s really elusive and convincing. He had a lot to do in the film; his character really had a lot of layers.

The film deals with the socially competitive culture of guys on Wall Street. Have you ever experienced a similarly competitive culture among girls?
Women are so competitive with clothes, especially in New York. And with work. A lot of people take their work away from the office. That work culture spills over into their social lives, and the more people work, the more they can’t leave it. It can be destructive.

Goldbar and Back Room, among other New York locales, are featured in the movie. Are you familiar with the New York scene at all?
Sometimes I end up at places like that when I meet friends out. But I don’t know about that stuff. I really can’t keep up with it. It’s a full-time thing to do, and I seriously can’t keep track.

Do you have any Broadway aspirations? Have you ever done theater?
Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. I’ve gone to see five or six plays in the last couple months. I saw August: Osage County, and of course Lauren Graham in Guys and Dolls. I hadn’t seen a lot of shows since I was a kid, so I’ve been kind of reeducating myself and it’s been a lot of fun.

Do you keep in touch with any of your Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants co-stars? Are you a Gossip Girl fan, or a fan of Ugly Betty?
I don’t have a TV. But I’ve definitely kept in touch with all the girls. We’re all in New York now, which is great, and everyone’s working really hard, so we just see each other when we can. But I keep in touch with all of them, and Lauren. Every job you do you meet new people.
olsen
Définitivement GILMORE !
Définitivement GILMORE !
olsen

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy   Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy EmptySam 2 Mai 2009 - 18:31

Smile Merci pour ces infos et photos

@++++
http://familygilmore.niceboard.com
Lucky Chance
Lucky Chance

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy   Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy EmptyMer 6 Mai 2009 - 18:20

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124145948579784051.html

Just Asking: Alexis Bledel
Former "Gilmore Girls" star talks about her new movie "The Good Guy"

BY LAUREN A. E. SCHUKER

Texas native Alexis Bledel made her television debut in 2000, with the CW's hit series, "Gilmore Girls." The 27-year-old actress spent seven years playing the scholarly daughter of a single mom on the show, which won a number of awards including an Emmy in 2004. Now Ms. Bledel has grown up and is starring in two big-screen films this year, including "The Good Guy," an independent film about young men on Wall Street and their dating habits, and the coming film "Post Grad," which tells the story of a girl who, after graduating from college, moves back into her childhood home and is forced to grapple with the untimely collision of unemployment and her oddball family. ("Post Grad" is being released by Twentieth Century Fox, which like Dow Jones & Co., the publisher of The Wall Street Journal, is owned by News Corp.) Ms. Bledel spoke with The Wall Street Journal just before "The Good Guy" premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival.

Wall Street Journal: In "The Good Guy," you play a young professional living in New York who dates a Wall Street hot-shot. Did you try to incorporate the financial crisis into your performance?

Ms. Bledel: We shot it before the economic crisis so it's not really focused on that. The story is about a couple of young guys who work on Wall Street as traders, and it focuses on the high-pressure jobs they hold—Daniel is working his way up while Tommy is already in a pretty good position. I play Beth who is dating Tommy at the beginning, who is a seemingly great guy, but then things go awry.

"Gilmore Girls" is pretty far from Wall Street. How did you decide to get involved in the movie?

They came to me a week before they started shooting, and I had read the script and just thought it really got the way that work can spill into after-work social life, especially if you're in a particularly high-pressure job and you're always hanging out with co-workers after work.

Beyond that, what appealed to you about Beth's character?

I don't usually get to play my own age—I was always playing a much younger age on "Gilmore Girls"—and it was great to finally have a script about young professionals in their twenties and dating. Most of the scripts I see are about first loves, or young, teenage love—you don't always see stories about the experience of being 20-something.

You spent seven years playing "Rory" on "Gilmore Girls." Do you miss playing a very constant character on television, or do you prefer film?

I think there are great characters to be found in both mediums. But for now, I'm really hesitant to sign up for a leading role on a series because I just want to do a number of different things, and you can't do that when you're on a show. I like the pace of films, going from one job to the next every few months. I like change a lot. Nothing I've done since "Gilmore Girls" feels quite as tedious or exhausting—you just have so many words to learn every day! So I think I'll wait a few years before doing something like "Gilmore Girls" again. Signing up for a show is almost like entering a relationship—it has to feel right because it becomes such a big part of your life.

Speaking of films, your next big movie comes out in August, and again you play a twenty-something. How did you get interested in that project?

I read the script of "Post Grad" two or three years before I got it from my agent because I knew the writer through a friend. And when I read it the first time, I thought it seemed really relevant to my generation—I had heard stories of friends that sounded similar, stories of people from my class at NYU that had difficulty finding a job and had to move back home. Of course now, with the economy, it's much worse—but what's [going] on now with jobs has been building for a long while, and I liked the film's offbeat commercial sensibility—the family members are perfectly cast and wonderfully eccentric.

One of those family members is played by Michael Keaton. How was working with such an experienced actor?

Michael was so much fun to work with—he gets most of the laughs in the movie, to be honest. He plays my very overbearing father and is both warm and odd at the same time—when you watch the film, you'll just want him in every scene.

In many ways, "Post Grad" picks up where "Gilmore Girls" dropped off. We saw Rory graduate from college with somewhat uncertain job prospects for a career in journalism, and this film starts with a girl who graduates from college without a job. Did you see the roles as similar?

My character in this movie, Ryden, doesn't feel like Rory to me at all—her story definitely picks up where "Gilmore Girls" drops off, and in some way there is a nice transition for people who liked the show. But the girls are totally different; Rory was a very gifted child but she was also privileged because her grandparents helped her out financially—she was a bit of an ideal, both as a daughter and as a friend. I don't know if Rory was the most realistic character or even someone that a lot of people could relate to. Ryden is more relatable and has a more common experience—she is flawed and she is not a perfect daughter or a perfect person.

At this point, you've played a variety of roles, but you've never done a film in your native language—Spanish. Is that something that you're interested in doing?

Yes, definitely. Spanish is my first language—but since I don't look stereotypically Hispanic, it's hard to get cast in those sorts of Spanish-language films. I mean, if someone is making a film about a social issue that affects Mexican factory workers, I don't want to barge in and suggest that I should star in it. I don't want anyone to sacrifice the integrity of their story, in other words. But I'd love to do a film in Spanish.

What about your free time? You must have some now that you're not spending all your time on the set of "Gilmore Girls." Do you have any hobbies? Do you watch a lot of television and film?

About a year ago, since "Gilmore Girls" ended, I cancelled all my cable. I try not to watch a lot of television, and you can get so many things online that it's not a total loss.

What about dating? Did you date any Wall Street types to prepare for your role in "The Good Guy?"

I have never dated a Wall Street banker, I must confess. I tend to go for artistic types, but I don't want to comment out of turn.

------------------------------------

Voici des photos d'Alexis qui est sortie le 28 avril 2009 pour Matthew Williamson for H&M:

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 03353-niki-alexis-710-122-35lo

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 03353-niki-alexis-1108-122-714lo

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 03353-niki-alexis-7118-122-718lo

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 03439-niki-alexis-233-122-571lo

----------------------------------

Voici des photos du 27 avril 2009 d'Alexis pour "The Good Guy" After Party:

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 0145

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 0612

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 0242

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 0710

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy 610x
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy   Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy Empty

Nouvelles photos et interviews d'Alexis pour The Good Guy
Page 1 sur 1